How does Hydrotherapy work and what to expect with Hydrotherapy at East Gosford Physiotherapy
- Our Hydrotherapy is one on one specific Aquatic Physiotherapy in the heated pool (Gosford Hydrotherapy Pool).
- Hydrotherapy can help a number of conditions like joint pain and stiffness, arthritis, back pain, muscle pain and fibromyalgia, and is a safe way to start exercising and managing your pain.
- Hydrotherapy uses the warmth of the pool (31-33 degrees) to help with controlled gentle movement and pain relief.
What are the benefits of Hydrotherapy?
- Help to strengthen weak muscles, while reducing stress on joints and muscles.
- Manages pain.
- Improves general fitness.
- Reduces impact on hips, knees and feet.
Hydrotherapy at East Gosford Physiotherapy is individualised to your needs and we will help you become independent with your Hydro (be able to do it yourself- saving you money)
BUT we are always available to supervise and progress your program as required.
For more information about how our Hydrotherapy Program can assist in your pain relief, rehabilitation plan and treatment pathway.