Bounce Back Exercise Class for Back Pain
- Bounce Back is a specialised Spinal Rehabilitation system with easy to follow exercises to help you move with confidence and without pain
If you have Reoccurring Back Pain, this is the program for you FREE BACK PAIN EBOOK- DOWNLOAD HERE
- Bounce Back is unlike any exercise class you have done before and has been medically researched with a body of supporting evidence to show its success for those suffering from Back Pain.
- Bounce Back is a cost effective eight-week program with a well-supported home program.
- East Gosford Physio has a specially designed Exercise Room and you attend for one hour per week in a small group of 6-8 people and instructed by an accredited Physiotherapists or Exercise Physiologist.
- You will learn to manage your Back Pain with correct muscle patterns and Posture.
Keep Moving Exercise Class
KEEP MOVING IS A BRAIN, BALANCE AND STRENGTHENING CLASS
Keep Moving is an exciting and fun Exercise Class developed by East Gosford Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology for people over 50-60 years who have lost the “habit” of exercise and developing barriers to exercise like pain and stiffness.
It is designed for people who are not suited to a gym or boot camp BUT not ready for the senior citizens group.
This group of people need to KEEP MOVING, but often become sedentary and loose motivation.
Keep Moving provides simple, fun and motivating exercises which consider STRENGTH and BALANCE.
It uses the latest research into BRAIN HEALTH which tells us that regular exercise helps to maintain healthy brain function.
KICK START Your Type2 Diabetes
You are entitled to 8 Medicare funded sessions with a referral from your GP to our Exercise Physiologist.
If you have Type2 Diabetes this class is ideal for you to get you moving and help you manage your Diabetes
Ideal for people with
- Type2 Diabetes
- Age related stiffness and weakness
- People recovering from Cancer (Strong Survivors)
- Aging related ‘Brain Fog’ or early dementia
- Circulation problems
- Ongoing Cardiac rehab
- Joint replacements