Do you Suffer from Hip Pain?
Are you having trouble sleeping because of your Hip Pain?
- Our highly trained Central Coast Physiotherapists have a program for your hip pain.
- Is your hip pain caused by
We will diagnose the cause of your pain and develop a program with 3 EASY STEPS
‘Remove the pain’- pain management, with hands on treatment and gentle exercises and education of lifestyle changes which can make a huge difference.
‘Restore and Rebuild’- The muscle around the hip need to become stronger as often gluteal and core weakness are a cause of ongoing hip pain.
‘Improve Performance’- This will prevent the pain coming back while we get you doing the activities or sports you really enjoy.
Knee/ Ankle and Foot Pain?
Our expert Physiotherapists will consider you whole leg and assess your knee and foot to get you moving again.
Knee pain can be due to injury or weakness.
Wear and tear in the joints is common as we age (over 40) and is called osteoarthritis.
This can be managed really well with exercise and physiotherapy.
Don’t put up with knee arthritis and waiting for it to become bad enough for surgery.
We can help people avoid knee replacements with physiotherapy tailored to you and an individually designed exercise program.
Foot and Ankle problem?
- Foot and ankle problems like osteoarthritis, planta fasciitis, heel spurs and achilles tendinopathy are common and can be treated by our experiences Physiotherapists.
- East Gosford Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre has invested in technology to access your feet and provide you with a solution to foot and ankle pain.
- We are able to dynamically assess your foot function with our Gait Scan to help you decide if orthotics will help your foot and ankle pain management.
We will also advise on exercise and use ‘hands on treatment’ to release stiffness and tightness to get you pain free.
We will find the right exercise program to help you manage your foot and ankle pain.