At East Gosford Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Centre we have highly trained Physiotherapists and Exercise Physiologists who work together to provide you with a solution to your reoccurring back pain.
Our back pain solutions protocol is aimed at solving your problems, not just giving you a Band-Aid for your back and neck, and includes our revolutionary Bounce Back Active Rehabilitation program.
Your physiotherapist will find out your ULTIMATE GOAL and set up a plan or pathway to achieve this Goal.
Our Back Pain Solutions Protocol has 3 components:
- To get you out of the pain cycle and address biomechanical problems like joint stiffness, muscle tightness and alignment.
- Ideal before our Bounce back program
- To start you on a pathway of better core stability and postural awareness.
- This is our Bounce Back active rehabilitation system and can be applied in a cost effective class or in one on one clinical sessions.
- Functional rehabilitation with strength and conditioning and prevention strategies.
- This will progress you past Bounce Back and get you stronger and allow you to function with improved core stability.
Bounce Back Active Rehabilitation is a structured and easy-to-follow exercise program specially designed to improve your movement patterns, helping you move with confidence.
Bounce Back Rehabilitation is a philosophy to back and neck pain recovery and can be applied in a class or, if you prefer, a one-on-one clinic consultation.
Bounce back has been medically researched and has a huge body of supporting evidence to show its success for those suffering from back and neck pain.
You will learn how to use the correct muscles to safely maintain posture and muscle control, reducing your neck and back pain and making you move more efficiently.
Bounce back suits all levels of fitness and ability and is a “Brain & Body” training program.
It suits the following:
- Back and neck pain sufferers
- Post-surgical patients
- Preparation for those about to start Pilates or Yoga
- WorkCover injured patients preparing for a return to work, or wanting to stay at work
- All athletes who want to improve performance.
For more information or to find out times and dates for the next class, contact us or contact East Gosford Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Centre for a back or neck pain assessment.