- PD Warrior is a radical new treatment approach that uses exercise to slow Parkinson's Disease symptom progression.
- It is a complete rehab program designed to improve your function, quality of life and long term exercise behaviour.
- PD Warrior uniquely combines physical and cognitive activities to drive your brain’s natural ability to re-wire itself and improve your fitness and flexibility.
- PD Warrior is a "Game Changer" and if you put in the exercise, it can give you great results and will get you back into life.
- PD Warrior is not for everyone and requires a complex specialist 60 minute assessment to decide if it is suitable for you.
- PD Warrior will work you harder than you have in years, but it will make you come back for more because it is fun and allows you to socialise with other like-minded people who want to fight Parkinson’s Disease.
contact us for class times.
You can also visit the website PDWarrior.com
"Dear Evelyn,(PD Nurse in Newcastle)
Just a short email to let you know where I'm up to. I have been to see Russell and Martin at East Gosford Physio on 3 occasions, Initial assessment and a one on one with each of them. Have been progressing really well with exercises at home but yesterday was the best I have felt in a long time. Even after working 4 x 12.5hr shifts (2xD and 2xN) I was out of bed at 11:30 (5hrs sleep) and went to see Russell and felt what I described to Lynn as being on a Natural High. On way home stopped at Christmas Light Warehouse at Erina and brought a heap of new lights for the house this year (have not felt like putting lights up for years). Russell and Martin are so upbeat and enthusiastic it's infectious, I can't wait to start 10 week Circuit Challenge on the 7/11/13.
I am really enjoying work again, limp is getting less, left arm starting to swing, fitness and energy levels on the increase. Sat up last night and watched a movie and Lynn said I have not laughed like that for years. Also been looking for our new caravan and tomorrow off to Canberra for my sister's 60th and then onto Merimbula with son and his fiance to stay at her parent's place for the rest of the week. Hopefully weather holds out for outside fishing trip at Merimbula that my son gave to me for fathers day.
Lynn and I have really come to terms with my PD and with PD Warrior in our armory we can have a bright future to look forward to together. Life is great again as the person I was is coming back. Thanks again for listening to us and offering advice especially PD Warrior as not sure where we would be without it.
Glenn Parsons, Central Coast"- 24 October 2013